*** Enrollment for this course is currently closed and will reopen Fall of 2018. Sign up for the email list below to stay in the loop on course updates and other announcements from Mix & Match Design Company! Have questions? Email Chaney at email@example.com. ***
WANT TO LAUNCH YOUR OWN E-DESIGN BUSINESS, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN?
Mix & Match Design Company is here to help! Founder Chaney Widmer launched her online interior design business in 2015 and has learned a lot along the way. Now she's ready to teach you how to start your own!
She'll take you through her journey, teach you about the world of e-design, help you figure out your business model, talk about how to get clients in the door, walk you step-by-step through an e-design project, and give you the tools you need to carry out client projects and run your business smoothly and efficiently.
She's done all the hard work of strategizing, iterating, and going through trial and error so you don't have to! This course will provide an amazing foundation for you to get your virtual interior design business up and running quickly so you can start working with your ideal clients.
No matter if you're looking to launch a side hustle, make a career switch, add e-design services to your full-service interior design business, or want the freedom of being your own boss, "How to Launch An E-Design Business" will help you get there! Consider this your quick start guide.
Chaney Widmer, founder of Mix & Match Design Company, launched her online interior design business in 2015. She has spent the past few years crafting and growing a business that serves her clients well and fits her career goals and lifestyle. Now she's ready to teach you how to launch your very own virtual interior design company.
WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE?
- Approximately four hours of video content that covers everything from choosing your business model, to what you need to do before you start offering your services to clients, to how to start getting those clients in the door, to the tools and workflows you need to run an e-design business well.
- A 20+ page workbook with exercises to take what you're learning and apply it to your own business.
- A resource guide with links to everything I mention in the video content as well as additional information and suggested reading/listening material.
- The opportunity to join an exclusive Facebook group for folks who are enrolled in the course.
- Supplemental materials like an income calculator that will help you determine your pricing.
I'VE ALSO GOT SOME AWESOME BONUSES FOR YOU!
These will speed up the process of getting your business ready to take on clients and give you some extra tools to use in your projects.
- A project planning spreadsheet to keep you organized and on budget in the early phases of as you source furniture and plan.
- A formatted client shopping list for Excel/Numbers.
- The list of my exact on-boarding survey questions that I use in my e-design projects.
- An exclusive discount for DesignFiles*, a software platform created for running e-design projects. You'll receive a code you can use toward your first month's subscription.
- PLUS, a special 40 minute bonus video tutorial and written "quick start guide" on how to create a basic design board in Photoshop. Photoshop is the premier design board creation tool - it's what I use for all of my projects. This bonus alone is worth $50!
"Chaney's course has helped me get my systems and procedures lined up so that I can start my E-design business on the right foot. Now I know exactly which programs to use to give my clients a streamlined experience and eliminate a time-consuming learning curve for me."
- Adrienne, How To Launch An E-Design Business Student
Welcome! Start Here.
after you enroll
Main Modules (Videos)
after you enroll
Supplemental Materials For Main Video Modules
after you enroll
"I went through the entire course and it was exactly what I was looking for! I can’t thank you enough. Clearly you make a habit of providing immense value!"
- Mary, How To Launch An E-Design Business Student
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get when I sign up for the course?
A lot! It's a mix of pre-recorded videos, workbook exercises, supplemental materials, and other exclusive bonuses. You can see all of the details in the Q&A above.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts when you purchase it! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How much does the course cost?
It's a one-time payment of $495 or three payments of $175 if you'd prefer a payment plan option.
What if I'm unhappy with the course?
Let's chat! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me within the first 30 days and we'll work to resolve your questions or issues.
I have more questions - how can I get in touch with you?
No problem! You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WANT MORE DETAILS ON WHAT THE COURSE COVERS? HERE'S THE FULL OUTLINE:
Introduction: The rise of the e-design industry
- What is e-design?
- Why is e-design taking off?
- Who is using e-design services?
- Why do YOU want to start an online interior design business?
Module 1: Choose your business model
- Introduction to matchmaker services
- Introduction to building your own independent brand and business
- The Mix & Match Design Company business journey
- Pros and cons of using matchmaker services vs. your own independent business
Module 2: Build out your own business
- Define your ideal clients
- Create your e-design packages, service offerings, and deliverables
- Pricing models: flat fee vs. hourly and how much to charge
- How to structure your website and what to include
- How to build a portfolio to attract your ideal clients - even if you don’t have portfolio-worthy projects yet
- A note about the legal side of business
Module 3: Getting those clients
- Introduction to marketing your business
- Digital marketing basics: SEO, social media, websites/online networks, email marketing
- Paid advertising basics: running and analyzing campaigns, and customer acquisition cost
- Earned media basics: definition, benefits, and ideas
- Business-to-business networking and collaboration
- Client referrals
Module 4: Processes, tools, and workflows
- Taking an e-design project from start to finish (the workflow)
- Tips for creating a great client shopping list
- “Tools of the trade” including all of the software, apps, and platforms I use
- Examples of how to integrate processes and tools for an efficient and smooth workflow
- Chaney talks about her e-design business, Mix & Match Design Company, on A Well Designed Business podcast with LuAnn Nigara.
- Hear more from Chaney about the How To Launch An E-Design Business online course on this second episode of A Well Designed Business podcast!
- Want to learn how to get the backend of your business ready to go? Catch Chaney on this FREE webinar, co-hosted by Sheilah MacSporran, CEO of DesignFiles.
This course is not open for enrollment.
*Denotes an affiliate link, which means Mix & Match Design Company earns a small commission from your subscription sign up.