Enrollment is currently closed for this course. Want to know when it will reopen? Sign up for the email list below!
READY TO START TAKING ON E-DESIGN CLIENTS, BUT HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO ACTUALLY RUN A PROJECT FROM START TO FINISH?
OR, DO YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO HAVE A MORE EFFICIENT WORKFLOW SO YOU CAN TAKE ON MORE CLIENTS, BUT AREN'T SURE WHAT WORKS BEST?
I've got you covered! Get the scoop on how to take an e-design project from start to finish. This targeted course breaks down the process step-by-step, recommends the tools and tech to use, and helps you put it all together into a system that works beautifully. I'll show you the exact workflow I use for my client projects and by the end, you'll have your workflow nailed down and ready to go for your next e-design client.
You'll also learn lots of bonus nuggets of knowledge along the way including how I use one of my favorite online platforms and how I create 3D-style design boards!
IF YOU'VE EVER SAID TO YOURSELF, "I WISH SOMEONE WOULD JUST TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS!" YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
Don't waste time Googling around and piecing together a process that may or may not work in the real world. I've done the research, tried the tools, and have spent the past few years creating an e-design workflow that is streamlined, efficient, and keeps a project moving.
If you want to start taking clients ASAP or if you feel like you're currently stumbling your way through your e-design projects, this is the course for you. I know you've got the design part down - now you just need to learn how to put those stunning spaces into the hands of your clients.
HERE'S WHAT'S INSIDE:
- A series of short videos that walks you through the e-design process, tools and software, and how to put it all together into a workflow.
- A workbook with exercises to take what you're learning and apply it to your own business.
- A resource guide with links to everything I mention in the videos, as well as additional information and suggested reading/listening material.
- The opportunity to join an exclusive Facebook group.
- Supplemental materials like a list of the questions I ask clients in my onboarding survey and a sample formatted shopping list.
I'VE ALSO GOT TWO AWESOME BONUSES FOR YOU!
- A video walking you through how I use DesignFiles*, a software platform created for running e-design projects (and I've got an exclusive discount for you can use toward your first month's subscription!).
- A video tutorial and written "quick start guide" on how to create a basic design board in Photoshop. Photoshop is the premier design board creation tool - it's what I use for all of my projects.
Chaney Widmer, founder of Mix & Match Design Company, launched her online interior design business in 2015. She has spent the past few years crafting and growing a business that serves her clients well and fits her career goals and lifestyle. Now she's ready to teach you how to launch your very own virtual interior design company.
Processes, Tools, and Workflows
after you enroll
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts once you purchase it! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
The short answer is no. This course is perfect for folks who are just starting out or who already have a design business, but specifically want to learn how to run an e-design project. Ideally, you should be fairly tech-savvy, and feel comfortable and ready to learn how to use new programs and tools.
What do I get when I sign up for the course?
A lot! It's a mix of pre-recorded videos, workbook exercises, supplemental materials, and other exclusive bonuses. You can see all of the details in the course curriculum.
How much does the course cost?
It's a one-time payment of $225 or three payments of $85 if you'd prefer a payment plan option. You save $30 with the one-time payment!
What if I am unhappy with the course?
Let's chat! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me within the first 30 days and we'll work to resolve your questions or issues.
I have more questions - how can I get in touch with you?
No problem! You can reach me via email at email@example.com.
LOOKING FOR MORE THAN JUST THE E-DESIGN PROCESSES, TOOLS, AND WORKFLOWS? CHECK OUT HOW TO LAUNCH AN E-DESIGN BUSINESS.
This limited-time enrollment, comprehensive course teaches you about the world of e-design, helps you figure out your business model, talks about how to get clients in the door, walks you step-by-step through an e-design project, and gives you the tools you need to carry out client projects and run your business smoothly and efficiently.
It will provide an amazing foundation for you to get your virtual interior design business up and running quickly so you can start working with your ideal clients. Find out more about it here.
- Chaney talks about her e-design business, Mix & Match Design Company, on A Well Designed Business podcast with LuAnn Nigara.
- Hear more from Chaney about the How To Launch An E-Design Business online course on this second episode of A Well Designed Business podcast!
- Want to learn how to get the backend of your business ready to go? Catch Chaney on this FREE webinar, co-hosted by Sheilah MacSporran, CEO of DesignFiles.
This course is not open for enrollment.
*Denotes an affiliate link, which means Mix & Match Design Company earns a small commission from your subscription sign up.