READY TO START TAKING ON E-DESIGN CLIENTS, BUT HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO ACTUALLY RUN A PROJECT FROM START TO FINISH?
OR, DO YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO HAVE A MORE EFFICIENT WORKFLOW SO YOU CAN TAKE ON MORE CLIENTS, BUT AREN'T SURE WHAT WORKS BEST?
I've got you covered! Get the scoop on how to take an e-design project from start to finish. This targeted course breaks down the process step-by-step, recommends the tools and tech to use, and helps you put it all together into a system that works beautifully. I'll show you the exact workflow I use for my client projects and by the end, you'll have your workflow nailed down and ready to go for your next e-design client.
You'll also learn lots of bonus nuggets of knowledge along the way including how I use one of my favorite online platforms and how I create 3D-style design boards!
IF YOU'VE EVER SAID TO YOURSELF, "I WISH SOMEONE WOULD JUST TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS!" YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
Don't waste time Googling around and piecing together a process that may or may not work in the real world. I've done the research, tried the tools, and have spent the past few years creating an e-design workflow that is streamlined, efficient, and keeps a project moving.
If you want to start taking clients ASAP or if you feel like you're currently stumbling your way through your e-design projects, this is the course for you. I know you've got the design part down - now you just need to learn how to put those stunning spaces into the hands of your clients.
HERE'S WHAT'S INSIDE:
- A series of short videos that walks you through the e-design process, tools and software, and how to put it all together into a workflow.
- A workbook with exercises to take what you're learning and apply it to your own business.
- A resource guide with links to everything I mention in the videos, as well as additional information and suggested reading/listening material.
- The opportunity to join an exclusive Facebook group.
- Supplemental materials like a list of the questions I ask clients in my onboarding survey and a sample formatted shopping list.
- A video walking you through how I use DesignFiles*, a software platform created for running e-design projects (and I've got an exclusive discount for you can use toward your first month's subscription!).
- A video tutorial and written "quick start guide" on how to create a basic design board in Photoshop. Photoshop is the premier design board creation tool - it's what I use for all of my projects.
Hey there! I’m Chaney. Here’s a little bit of my story…
A couple of years after starting my e-design business, Mix & Match Design Company, a steady stream of emails and DMs starting coming my way asking how I did it. What they wanted to know was how I started a successful online interior design company and if I could help them get started too. After lots of coffees and phone conversations sharing tips and advice, I realized that there weren’t any resources out there to show folks how to launch their own businesses in a straightforward and easy-to-understand way, so I decided to do something about that!
I pulled together everything I knew about starting an e-design company into my first course called How To Launch An E-Design Business. It’s what I wish I had when I was getting started back in 2015, and I’m thrilled that it has now helped over 100 students start their businesses.
The Education side of Mix & Match Design Company has now expanded to become a multifaceted resource that offers online courses, free resources and tips on the blog, and more personalized support. It’s all designed with the goal of helping you get started and grow your skills so you can build an amazing business for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
LOOKING FOR MORE THAN JUST THE E-DESIGN PROCESSES, TOOLS, AND WORKFLOWS? CHECK OUT HOW TO LAUNCH AN E-DESIGN BUSINESS.
This limited-time enrollment, comprehensive course teaches you about the world of e-design, helps you figure out your business model, talks about how to get clients in the door, walks you step-by-step through an e-design project, and gives you the tools you need to carry out client projects and run your business smoothly and efficiently.
It will provide an amazing foundation for you to get your virtual interior design business up and running quickly so you can start working with your ideal clients. Find out more about it here.
- Chaney talks about her e-design business, Mix & Match Design Company, on A Well Designed Business podcast with LuAnn Nigara.
- Hear more from Chaney about the How To Launch An E-Design Business online course on this second episode of A Well Designed Business podcast!
- Want to learn how to get the backend of your business ready to go? Catch Chaney on this FREE webinar, co-hosted by Sheilah MacSporran, CEO of DesignFiles.
- The Rise of E-Design and Its Implications for Interior Designers - Ivy Magazine
- Hey E-Designer, What Exactly Are You Selling? - DesignFiles Resource Page
Get started now!
*Denotes an affiliate link, which means Mix & Match Design Company earns a small commission from your subscription sign up.